Fish Sticks Fish Sticks

I love em.

You did a great job with this, Animation was smooth background and ambiance was simple but amaingly done, the voice sync was great (I don't know why others don't think so) I really love ome of the things you did like make the "By: Trottimus" part of the background. It makes the whole animation very dynamic and anjoyable to watch. The only problem I have is the length though its not really a problem I just wanna see more.

Overall Fantastic Job!

Trottimus responds:

Thanks a lot Animania1, I very much appreciate your detailed response.

You shall indeed see more now!

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

Tofantastic!

That sir was a pretty amazing animation. Being a digital animator, traditional animation totally blows my mind. You did a fantastic job and the transitions of the face and square spires was amazing. The duration was really nice. It wasn't over done or used a bunch of repeated cycles of animation so it stayed fresh and great to the very end.

Keep it up, you did a great job!

Visuals: Amazing
Audio: Well used
Animation: Superb
Bonus Points: Hand drawn traditionally.

Yoghurt Yoghurt

good for the digestion!

Though it may be short I love the very little things that make this animation so good. Like the hand gestures as he victoriously announces the whole yogurt thing also the shaking tongue as the very odd pterodactyl slowly slides into frame. Really great. Good Job!